Is it really possible that our daughter turns 2 years old in less than 2 months? It's about time that I finally put all of her 1st year monthly updates into a book! Luckily a coupon code deadline for a free 8x8 book pushed me to get it done before Christmas or who knows how long I would have waited. I'm so happy with how it came out, and love that we have all of her updates in one place, just like I did with my pregnancy. I took each update that I posted on the blog, pasted it in the book with some pictures and voila we now have a 1st year book!
Front cover:
Some inside pages with a picture collage always on the left and monthly update on the right:
Back:
Now before you go thinking I'm the most organized person on the planet I have a few things to say. 1) Have you met my sister? haha 2) I'm basically an entire year late doing this thing... better late than never and 3) Em's baby book has not been updated since she was 3 months old... maybe I'll update that by next Christmas :) Happy Monday!
10 comments:
Better late than never! The book turned out so cute...a wonderful keepsake!
it's so awesome!!
annnnd, ooookay, maybe other than tara, you ARE the most organized person i know. :)
Oh my goodness! Thank you so much for posting this! I've been meaning to get around to making one for C and literally cried about it two weeks ago for not having it done yet. Sheesh, where does the time go?!
I love it!! It looks so great, and I cannot believe she is almost 2!! Way too fast!
You are SO good about this! But I do appreciate your end comments, it makes me feel a little better. I need to get on this! I really can't believe she is almost 2!
I love it! and I love my photos made the cover and back ;-)
NOT ONLY DO YOU HAVE YOUR BLOG TO REFER TO IN THE FUTURE, BUT YOU NOW HAVE YOUR BOOK. I AM PROUD OF YOU, LEAH!
Aww cutest book ever! I love it!!! I can't believe she is almost 2!
such a cute book and a great way to keep up with how much she has changed!
Thanks for adding the 3 points at the bottom... I was seriously thinking, "when did she have time to do this?!" It made me feel much better! haha :) Very cute book! Maybe I'll get one done... next year ;)
Post a Comment
Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!