Kyle picked us up before lunchtime on Monday to head down there, but I had to snap a picture of us girls getting ready :) Emery LOVES being just like her momma with curlers in :)
We got into Atlanta just in time to miss traffic, and stopped by a nearby park to let Em stretch her legs before we visited her cousins!
That's right I said COUSINS! Bayly was just born two weeks ago (congratulations Rach & Mike!), and we were so excited to finally meet her. Look at those cheeks!
I had a blast holding her the whole time while Emery played with Gunney and Grammy. Fun family time together!Tuesday morning, Emery and I headed over to Jeneane's new house to catch up for a little bit. Jeneane and Curtis just bought a fixer-upper house too, so we both know exactly what the other one is going through! It's exhausting but so fun and will be worth it in the end. Loved seeing you!
After going back to the hotel for nap time, Emery and I had a blast playing in the courtyard, having a picnic and relaxing before meeting more friends for dinner!
Three girls with babies!
Em and Max! (Almost 2 years old and almost 1 year old!)
David and Ky:
Jen, Max, Em and I:
Lacey, Em and I. The whole way home Em kept saying "Yacey...Yacey" haha, think our whole family loves her :)
2 comments:
Wow! You packed so much fun in! So glad that you got to go! Isn't being a stay at home Mom the best?!?
Fun times with good friends!
Post a Comment
Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!