On Sunday December 16th, Kyle and I celebrated 6 years of marriage together! The past 6 years have truly flown by and I feel so blessed to have spent them with my best friend by my side. I had seen a couple prints on Pinterest with the saying "What I love most about my home is who I share it with" and knew that would be a perfect anniversary gift to Kyle. And thanks to my couple days in quarantine, I was able to surprise him with it!
First, paint your cut board whatever color you want your letters to be. We chose a white/cream color: (I sanded off that rough patch in the middle of the board after we painted!)
Then place on your silhouette cut vinyl letters:
Next paint on your background color. We chose a silver/grey:
Peel off your letters:
Then distress with sand paper! Loved how the white behind the gray came out!
And here is Ky with the finished product! If only I had given him this sign a year ago, as wood is the traditional gift for 5 years! Oh well, better late than never!
2 comments:
You are so talented, Leah! So glad Kyle likes ir!
Love that saying, and the fact that you made it to surprise Kyle. The picture of him with the gift is so sweet and I know he appreciated it. You are so talented Leah to be able to see these DIY projects on Pinterest, then duplicate them!
Post a Comment
Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!