- The other day she walked into the bonus room and didn't see one of her toys that she wanted to play with. She walked back into our room to find Kyle and said "Are you kidding me?" with her arms out... hahaha!
- The other day, Kyle asked Emery "When did you get so fast?". She responded, "Uhhh one thirty" hahaha.
- When we all sit down for dinner, after Emery finishes her food she says over and over "I love you Mommy" "I love you Daddy" "I love you guys", then she grabs both our hands and says "Best Friends". Melt our hearts!
- I told Emery she was "so stinkin' cute" the other day, and she immediately stopped smiling and said "I not stinky Mommy, see" and pulled down her pants.
And a few pictures to document too! I found this rocker/chair at a garage sale for $15. Emery LOVES it.
Took a 5 minute power nap outside last weekend... we literally spent ALL DAY outside spreading mulch, more on that later! She never falls asleep anywhere but her crib, so I was soaking in the cuddles.
Although she has turned into the BIGGEST cuddler lately. She either has to be sitting on me or holding my hand when she watches Mickey Mouse Clubhouse in the mornings!
How she stays entertained when I'm cooking. Her fine motor skills are pretty impressive and she gets the noodles in those tiny holes first try. She loves to play with little things that are all the same... whether that be noodles, quarters, rocks-- she's in heaven.
How she stays entertained when I'm cooking. Her fine motor skills are pretty impressive and she gets the noodles in those tiny holes first try. She loves to play with little things that are all the same... whether that be noodles, quarters, rocks-- she's in heaven.
When you ask Emery who her best friend is besides Mommy and Daddy, her answer is Merrin. We met them for a Monkey Joe's playdate this week and had a blast watching the girls run around together.
We've meeting meeting Kyle a lot lately for picnics during lunch or dinner... enjoying the weather outside!
And lastly here is Em's latest song that she loves to sing, The B-I-B-L-E! ADORABLE!

2 comments:
Those sayings are hilarious! She is just so darling. That video is too cute. I have to remember to document when Max starts talking more.
i LOVE listening to her sing the B-I-B-L-E! SO CUTE! I also love the picture of Emery and Kyle CHEESIN!!! Such a sweet picture!
Post a Comment
Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!