Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Raleigh girlfriends!

Emery and I ended up staying that entire week in Raleigh to hang out with friends and family!  I was so excited when both Whitney and Lauren said they were free to hang out one afternoon and catch up.  The last time we all got together in person was last year in Boone, so it was so great to see them again and see how big their kiddos have gotten.  Lauren and Whitney are BOTH expecting again which is so so exciting so we all had fun catching up, eating a pizza picnic outside for dinner and watching the kids play together.
I just love this picture-- shows all their personalities PERFECTLY!  (Max & Virginia had gotten really wet at the water table so that's why they are nakey!)
Mommies & kiddos:
Perfect candid shot!
So thankful for my "graphic design girls" and how we've kept in touch over the years!!  I'm already looking forward to our next get together when there will be TWO more babies-- ahh! And thanks again Whitney (& Scott) for taking all these pictures for us!

3 comments:

"B" said...

How sweet for you all to have kiddos. I am curious, are you able to have more kids after the Iodine treatment. I have always wondered this.

I just love Emery's expressions. She is so cute!

Tara said...

These are great pics! Love the candid one the best! So glad that you were able to spend this time with these friends!

Grandma said...

This is so neat! The first time I met these two sweet friends at Tara's house, neither one had children. Now they each have one, and another on the way. So glad that these friendships have endured over the years.

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails