Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Happy "Monday" (Mother's Day)

Hope you all had wonderful Mother's Days celebrating the wonderful mommies in your life!  My biggest gift was that we did not travel anywhere, had a very low key day and just enjoyed our family of three.  Emery was cracking us up because instead of "Mother's Day" she kept wishing me "Happy Monday Mommy!".... so cute!
Emery and Kyle let me sleep in while they went out to get donuts, what a treat!  Emery even drew a bunny on the front of my card for me:
Emery was battling a fever (teething we think now) so we didn't end up going to church.  Her sleep at night was really struggling, so she was taking multiple naps a day.  I snapped this picture of her and Kyle taking a nap on the couch that morning.... so thankful for these two.
Later in the day, I was able to go get a pedicure which was such a treat!
Love my sweet girl, teething or not, and I'm so thankful to be her mom!

2 comments:

Jen said...

So cute. I love her saying Happy Monday Mom!

Linda said...

What a sweet post, and a quiet Mother's Day. I love Emery's "Happy Monday Mom!" Glad you got a pedicure...such a treat! You are a great Mom!!

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails