Thursday, May 23, 2013

"Fly Couch, Daddy!"

From the second Kyle enters the door after work till Emery goes to bed, she begs Kyle to "fly couch".  This video is from a while ago, but you get the point of what "fly couch" is! (And I hate that I even have to say this but OF COURSE Kyle is super careful when throwing Emery onto the couch and always gets her in a safe landing position)

Can you tell from these pictures how much she loves it?


And I have to share this next video too-- even though it's almost 2 months old.  I actually caught one of the few full blown temper tantrums that Emery has ever had on camera... probably the only one that she's ever actually thrown herself on the floor for.  This video CRACKS Kyle and I up though and we've watched it so many times.  Totally shows the mood swings that toddlers go through--- and all for flying the couch?!

hahahahaha, I truly love this age!

3 comments:

Jen said...

Wow, I'm impressed with Kyles precision and aim. She looks like she loves it so much!! And if that is what you call a tantrum don't come to my house! Max has tantrums and he is only 15 months old. It's usually just when he doesn't get his way. He will be on the floor with his head down (usually in a corner) and he whine/cries (usually faking it) to see if we will give in to him. Smart little cookies.

Linda said...

Who needs a playground when you have Daddy's strong arms and a couch? I have seen this in person and just love her giggles!! That tantrum is hilarious...totally an act that she turned off in a heartbeat with a big smile. Such a cutie!

Madalyn said...

Haha!.. But this is definitely NOT a tantrum! You should see K in action... I'm already scared for when she's 2.

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails