Ky and Marsh before their wave started:
Starting out strong...
Literally 1 minute in and then had to run up this huge hill into the trees and started running on all the trails:
So while they were running, Em and I went on a little hike of our own to the river!
Splashing away, watching all the kayaks and paddle boats go by:
We ended up missing Kyle and Marsh come in because they finished 8 minutes earlier than they thought they would (distance might not have been an exact 6K)! Glad they both had so much fun running together!
Em and I stayed for a little while then headed back so I could get her down for her nap. Well, that was the thought anyways...
Fun morning out for sure!

4 comments:
Em's scrunchie smile is so cute. She is getting to be so consistent with her smiles and she seems to be able to get to sleep, even in her car seat, without her paci...give Em a hug and kiss from Grandpa. Love you, dad
Aw, our guys look great! And Em is just so cute with her sweet smile!! Wish I could have joined you guys!! Can't wait to see you, Leah, I miss your face!
Yeah for Kyle and Marsh and glad you and Em were there to send them off up that big hill!! Looks like you wore that little one out!
How funny that it's the structures behind you and Kyle that made me think, "I think I've been there before!" Looks like a fun time, and I hope y'all are doing well!
Post a Comment
Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!