Monday, June 3, 2013

Latest Phone Pics

Happy Monday, everyone!  I've been so bad lately about taking pictures with our real camera, so the number of camera phone pictures is getting out of control.  So today is going to be a phone dump day on our blog :)
Can Emery get anymore girly?  Earring, necklaces, bracelets and rings... ALL GIRL:
And speaking of girly... her latest thing is dress up shoes which she refers to as her "dancing shoes".  Hilarious!
My parents house is really close to falls lake, so one morning when Emery and I were in Raleigh, we walked there and then I let her splash for a while in the lake.  She had a ball and by the end of it was completely nakey!

Look at that little model pose!
Also while we were at my parents house we got to love on Elle.  My grandma and parents have graciously taken Elle under their wing and adopted her for the time being.  She is totally behaving herself at their house and is attached to Grandma, just like I knew she would be!
We picked up Kyle from the train station the last weekend that we were in Raleigh so we wouldn't have two cars there.  The train was running a little late so Emery and I went back to Pullen Park for a quick carousel ride.  She LOVED it.
Emery and I have officially been going to the gym a couple days a week for 3 months now!  She loves the nursery and Ms. Candy and always wants to go "see her friends".  So thankful that this is working out for us!  (This day she wanted to cuddle and ended up falling asleep!)

A game of hide and seek with daddy gone wrong... daddy got stuck under the bed!
We made home made play dough a couple weeks ago and Emery loved it!  We've kept it in our fridge and it hasn't dried out at all yet... I used a tutorial I had pinned on pinterest!

The other weekend we got a chance to see Amy & Matt!  We originally met & became close to them in Georgia and then they moved to Arkansas so we hadn't seen them in over two years!  We had a blast catching up and meeting each others kiddos in person, as facetime just isn't the same!
So thankful to live in a neighborhood that has a pool to go to his summer!  I have a feeling Emery's hair will be in constant ringlets between the water and the humidity!
And just documenting her sandwich of choice that she would eat every.single.day. for lunch if I let her---  "Turkey sandwich with pickle in it"!
I'm having so much fun now that her hair is long and we can do different styles!

Love our sweet girl!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails