Emery and I had made a Monkey Bread that morning, Kyle's favorite, and we all ate a ton. We gave him some candy and a little survey that Emery answered about him (well minus two questions).
Here is the Monkey Bread recipe if you haven't tried it yet! 
We quickly got dressed for early church and snapped some pictures afterwards once we got home!
Then headed to the pool to relax a couple hours before nap time:
Oh, did I mention we drove behind Kyle on the way to & home from the pool, letting him long board down all the good hills haha:
After Em's nap we headed to Jetton Park, and had a great time enjoying the weather and watching all the boats out on Lake Norman.
Kyle and I are both so grateful for our fathers and how they have both shaped Kyle into the dad he is to Emery! A wonderful Father's day for sure!




5 comments:
Glad you decided the best gift for Kyle was just staying in town and enjoying the day together as a family. From sleeping in, to monkey bread, long boarding, swimming and hiking, it was a day tailor made for him! He is a wonderful father to Emery (and a wonderful husband to Leah I might add!), and we sure do love him!
Great pictures of a wonderful day. Kyle is a great father and husband and we love him! I really like the pictures of Emery running in the park with you and Kyle. She is getting to be such a big girl! Love, hugs and kisses.
I've watch, I've observed, I know--Kyle Gunther is a wonderful, wonderful DADDY, and in my 82 years, I have watched and observed lots of daddies.
looks like you guys had a great day!
You all packed that day full of fun things! I loved her answer on the survey that Daddy likes to wear underwear and sells purple tools :) hahaha! So glad you enjoyed candy and monkeybread, plus pool time, long boarding and hiking to the lake! Fun fun! Love you KG!
Post a Comment
Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!