Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Exciting Things!

So over the past 2 weeks we've had some exciting things happen and I thought I would share!
The first is that Kyle bought me an iPHONE!! I basically salivate anytime one of the commercials come on, but everytime he would ask me about it, I told him that I didn't need one. Well he disregarded everything I said and bought me one anyways... and I LOVE IT! It is just so much fun to be able to text easier, check my email, check traffic in ATL, have a gps where ever I go, see where my friends are, store all my addresses, have a camera AND a nice phone :) I could go on and on but you get the point! Thank you Kyle! (we enjoy having races between ky's blackberry & the iphone to research something on the internet... not even close!)
Our other really exciting news is that we are CABIN OWNERS!!! As most of you know, the cabin in Boone where I lived during college is now split between 5 couples, giving them all 10 weeks each. Well one of the couples wanted to sell and have officially accepted our offer! We are so excited as Boone is and will always be a place we call "home", and we know it will be such a great investment! Can't wait :)

4 comments:

Mindy said...

I_WANT_ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lauren and Justin said...

whoa. impressive! congrats!

Tara said...

So happy for you!!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your purchase of ownership of the CABIN!!! I am so excited for you, Leah and Kyle. I am impressed by your iphone as well. I wonder if I could learn how to use one. Hmmmm.

We shall see. Anyway, congratulations on both!!!

Love you both,
Grandma

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails