Friday, November 21, 2008

Lost camera pics.

Sometimes when I take pictures, the memory card isn't in there so they get "stuck on the camera". I finally got hold of the camera cord, so here are some pictures I've taken since July! We'll go from most recent...
Kyle & Pop after just finishing a puzzle. One night after dinner we showed Pop the puzzle that we had bought to do with him over the weekend. He said "well might as well do it now". We were so shocked that he actually wanted to do it and we had a great time. It was nice to see him get moving and trying to fit some of the puzzle pieces into their spots.
Lacey & I on top of Kennesaw Mountain. It was a hilarious day, the first time Lacey has really "hiked" up a hill :)
The Monday night after my birthday I went to a 20 somethings event on sewing. I came home to Kyle singing with a cake that he had baked for me. The first time he's ever made a cake, it was very sweet. (Unfortunately I didn't come home until 11:30 and Kyle was worried sick... he thought for sure I had been kidnapped, but he decided to still cook the cake just incase). It was delicious, in fun-fetti which is my absolute FAVORITE!
Normally when I'm blogging this is what happens. Puck cuddles right up next to me,
stretches out his paws so much that he starts moving my mouse. It's pretty funny.

2 comments:

Tara said...

I loved these pictures! So glad that they are not stuck on your camera anymore:)

Anonymous said...

Tha cat is after the mouse! Love it! :)

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails