Today we celebrated thanksgiving early with the whole company. Now I know this post is going to blow your minds, so just get ready... YES my company is amazing. Surprised?! It all started with a page to meet in the warehouse at 12 for a thanksgiving luncheon. We all had certain sides to bring, (I made hashbrown casserole) and man did it add up to a lot of food!! Our warehouse manager, Johnny, led us all in a sweet blessing before we ate. It was so cute I could have just squeezed his cute little cheeks. We then began to feast! It was held in the "Cafe".
Johnny actually made this sign and area for his workers to take breaks during the day!
They had about 5 people cook Turkeys & hams... YUM!
Then we went to sit at our lovely decorated tables. Laura from our department made each placemat & centerpiece.
What's a party without a KA favor? Fall Leaf Bottle Stoppers for each of us!
Andrea, Lacey & Skippy before stuffing themselves silly!
The CEO, Jennifer, sat at our table and we got the chance to visit with her which was really nice. After eating we had a slide show of what we were all thankful for (things we had emailed in earlier last week). It was really neat to see pictures of every ones families/animals/friends.
This thanksgiving, I am so thankful the Lord led me to this wonderful company!!!
4
comments:
Anonymous
said...
Leah I am amazed... you guys are all so... ARTSY!! Beautiful job on the placemats, the whole set up looks so wonderful! Oh, I love your new blog! What a great way to showcase your creativity!
4 comments:
Leah I am amazed... you guys are all so... ARTSY!! Beautiful job on the placemats, the whole set up looks so wonderful! Oh, I love your new blog! What a great way to showcase your creativity!
What a fun Thanksgiving Feast! I can see why you are thankful to work with this company- I would be too! So neat and what a blessing:)
Such a wonderful way to kick off Thanksgiving - Aspen Brands sure knows how to run a successful company making people feel appreciated!
Leah.
A. Can I work there?
B. Knowing there are companies like that out there gives me hope.
Thats all I got. Sweet Thanksgiving Lunch!
Post a Comment
Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!