Friday, November 7, 2008

Tagged: 7 little known facts

So about a month ago we were tagged from Tara and I'm JUST now getting to it :) haha we'll try to think of things we haven't said on here before!

Leah
1)I purposely don't make eye contact with anyone while I'm in the drive through at McDonalds... I am secretly ashamed and I don't want anyone to see me or talk to me about our mutual love of terrible food.

2)I give bad looks to the girls in gyms that wear makeup, tight clothes, and dangly earrings... what is the point?!?!

3) Over the years I have become a little moody. Kyle pretends like he's riding a real rollercoaster (puts his arms up in the air, leans over to the side and screams haha).

4) Kyle once told me that I could not wear a sweatsuit anymore. It was winter of my sophomore year up at ASU... and I guess that was my favorite outfit for over a month HAHA.

5) I really want to learn how to play the guitar and make a quilt. I will do both before I leave this earth. (Nick stop laughing about the guitar)

6) I LOVE rap music-- the beats are crazy. My favorite song right now is by Rhianna called Rehab. (not rap but I still thought I would share)

7) I have slowly turned into a MAC freak... Anything PC or Microsoft related really just isn't cool.

Kyle
1) I am left handed. (Fun Fact: 11% of the world's population is left-handed)

2) I read as fast as a 7 year old

3) I have zero musical ability, but sometimes I pretend and think I am good at things until Leah tells me otherwise.

4) I don't pay full price...for anything

5) Even though I consider myself relatively athletic, I am a total spaz when it comes to basketball, baseball and golf

6) I have a 1931 Model A Ford Pick Up that I am going to restore as soon as we have room to keep it.

7) I could eat Mexican food for every meal and be perfectly happy, even though I didnt even like Mexican food until college

Hope you enjoyed :) Now we tag EVERYONE! Either leave us yours in a comment or post on your own blog!!

2 comments:

Tara said...

Very good facts!!!! And I'm glad that you posted later than never! Jamie and I laughed at so many of these- Some we knew and some we didn't! Very creative guys!!!

Rachel and Mike Clifton said...

Must be your indian reservation roots- they are really good at making tortillas I hear :)

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails