I forgot to show some pictures from our photo shoot last weekend. We had a good time out at the battlefield together. We did get a couple good ones, but there are definitely some funny ones. YES we did try to be cheesy and use a sign, but it just didn't work out! hahaHere are a couple to show:
6 comments:
cutie patooties.
I love them! I can't wait to see what you went with! I was thinking of using Tupe as well, since people will get sick of seeing our faces in the months to come with our wedding!
love the first one!
the first one is GREAT!
Wow! I love them all! YOu are so creative!!! Love you!!!
I can't believe you did these with a tripod! Great job! They look GREAT =)
Post a Comment
Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!