I love artsy photography and love documenting our lives with it. When I heard Nancy Ray was having a 'portrait party' again I jumped at the chance to be a part of it! (We have known each other almost our whole lives through sisters, dance, and church! What a beautiful woman she has grown up to be. She loves the Lord, her husband, and photography more than life and she is just such a blessing to be around.) Unfortunately we couldn't make it to her Raleigh session, so we asked her if she would mind doing it in Boone (where she currently lives, and where we visit all the time!). I was so surprised she was available with how much she travels, but we were so glad it worked out! It's unbelievable for only meeting for 30 minutes how many great shots we got. We just love them!! Thank you again so much Nancy!!!







And that's Part 1 :)
21 comments:
They are so beautiful! I can't even pick my favorite one!
Leah-- these are absolutely gorgeous! You and Kyle are so very photogenic together!
Thanks for sharing!
P.S. making the spicy honey chicken next week!! :)
They are all beautiful! I love documenting your life through photos.
sooo gorgeous! second to last is my favorite. :)
These are so pretty! Can't wait to see the rest! We just had our picture taken this weekend and it's kind of weird, even though it is fun! It looks like y'all had a great time!
These are amazing! I love artsy photography too, I'm SO jealous of these pictures!!
Wow! These are so good!!!! Everything that you said about Nancy is absolutely right, and she is such a talented photographer! I love them all and can't wait to see what you pick for your Christmas card!!!!
GORGEOUS!! Sooo...we are getting our pictures next week and you'll never guess who's taking them (unless she's already told you). Your friend Sara!! Totally small world, but I looked at her blog from yours, then she did a blog roll call and I replied and it turns out she worked with my mom last year. Crazy! Anyway...awesome pictures!
You two are so photogenic! I love the far-away shot of you sitting down with the bright sunlight at the top. Gorgeous!
printed out every one and blew it up to 6' x 6' and put em on my walls
feel like im living in a jcrew catalog
nice!
Great pics Leah & Kyle!
BEAUTIFUL!
LOOOOOVE them! Leah you're gorgeous, and Kyle, DAAAAANNNG! You guys are too cute. Oh and Leah your hair looks beautiful!
beautiful!
Wow, incredible! I want at least one of each! xoxo
Every single one of them are just breathtaking! You are both so photogenic and your photographer is excellent. Love every one of them. And by the way, love you two as well. Can't wait to see you next week!
So pretty. They are like art!
Well these sure were worth waiting for! Oh my gosh, they're beautiful! How will you ever choose for your Christmas card...and this is part one! So happy Nancy was able to do these for you in Boone...after all, that's where it all began for you and Kyle!
Leah these are beautiful! You and Kyle look so great...so ca-yute!
These are great and you both could be professional models!
Happy Thanksgiving!
I LOVE all of these!!!
Post a Comment
Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!