Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Some Thanksgiving Recipes!

We've had to bring a lot of desserts places lately so I decided to try out some more new recipes while I got the chance! For our Thanksgiving lunch at work I signed up for Apple Pie-- the Crumb Topped Apple Pie from Our Best Bites. This recipe looked very simple, especially with the crumb on top instead of the fancy tops like most pies have! It turned out to be very yummy.... but just a little mushy though in the very center. Not sure how to fix that problem?!

I also tried Apple Streusel Bars! A sweet danish with yummy glaze! This one was FANTASTIC!

I brought this dessert to newlyweds and I had no leftovers!! It was absolutely delicious!! Love the cinnamon on the apples... YUM!

Here is what it looked like before the glaze:

Are y'all making any new recipes for Thanksgiving?

1 comments:

Lynsey said...

Both look so yummy! I think I gained 5 lbs just staring at the pictures. I really need a new camera so I can take amazing pictures like you do. Happy Thanksgiving!

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails