they're like camouflage on your couches! :) you could hide from tyson and the cats... hehehe. they should make a snuggie for couples, you know like sleeping bags that zip together. that would be cuddling perfection.
Paige & Paul opened their wedding gifts at the house this afternoon & someone gave them cheap wine and snuggies as a gift! My sister made a face..but I totally want one..& maybe the doggie one for Bella too! ;)
10 comments:
I got one as a wedding gift! I had wanted one for so long. Mine is blue and I love it!
I laughed out loud at this post. You two are so funny. Did you get a dog snuggie for Tyson?
You said Snuggies, I read Huggies...You know the rest!! My bad! ;-)
No. You. Didn't.
Haha :)
Oh my goodness. Oh my goodness. Oh my goodness. And, you modeled them for the blog. Oh my goodness.
Ya'll crsck me up! They are very becoming on you!
Love Kyle's attempt at a manly pose while in the Snuggie:).
Matching snuggies. Thanks to you two, I have one too.I love yours, and I love mine!
they're like camouflage on your couches! :) you could hide from tyson and the cats... hehehe. they should make a snuggie for couples, you know like sleeping bags that zip together. that would be cuddling perfection.
Paige & Paul opened their wedding gifts at the house this afternoon & someone gave them cheap wine and snuggies as a gift! My sister made a face..but I totally want one..& maybe the doggie one for Bella too! ;)
Post a Comment
Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!