SO I just had to try this recipe when I saw it... Spicy Honey Chicken (click here for recipe on our best bites blog). I LOVE chicken dipped in honey, so I knew it would be good! You just rub a ton of spices on the chicken, grill it, then put the honey mixture on top. I even ate this without ketchup which as most of you know says A LOT.While I was getting all the spices ready for rubbing on the chicken, Kyle prepared some potato slices for us! After putting olive oil on them he put the Bojangles seasoning on them along with salt and pepper! You bake at 400 for about 30 minutes, then broil for 10 (until they are crispy). Delicious!!
7 comments:
Holy cannoli, this looks sooooo good! I really need to dig deeper into that blog!
WOW! I am so impressed. I am hungry!!!!
Looks YUM-O!
And Leah, I think you know without my even saying it, but I AM SO JEALOUS of you girls and your Friday night plans!! I have already looked online for Team Edward shirts, and I WILL be ordering one! Squeeee!
You are making my mouth water once again! And yes, that chicken must have been good if you ate it without ketchup!!!!
PS. Where do you find Bojangles seasoning? I love their spices, but have never seen it in the grocery store!
freakin emeril and friends in here
looks great!
Oh man I wish you lived closer and could share some of that goodness! I love to be a taste tester for new recipes!
Leah that looks amazing!
Post a Comment
Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!