We had a delicious Thanksgiving lunch at KA again this year. All the teams were assigned sides, drinks or desserts, and then the company provided the Honey Baked Ham and Turkey.
Here is our food set up:
And you can't forget all the yummy desserts:
After we finished our meals the warehouse crew gave everyone Thanksgiving cards and Jennifer (our CEO) thought it would be funny to call on people to come up and act out the quotes that were on the cards. It was definitely entertainment... and guess who got called. YUP. ME. I did an outstanding performance (with a couple interpretive dance moves) in there and ended up winning. That's right I got to bring home $12.50 (haha don't ask about the amount, yes it's random).
Here are all my co-workers:
A fun way to celebrate Thanksgiving at work for sure!
4 comments:
Congrats on winning, Leah. I wish I could have seen you doing your little dance.
Need I say it again... your work rocks. If I wasn't a chiropractor, I'd try to get a job there :)
Like I always say.. what a fun place to work! You are so lucky.
so little time, so many SUPS
Post a Comment
Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!