Some recent purchases!
Normally I wouldn't post about the things I buy (b/c it's just groceries haha), but the items below are just so exciting to me I can't help myself! I just love getting DEALS!!
I was checking out April Foster Events blog (one of the many blogs that I follow) and she had just posted that she's moving and needs to give away her invitation stuff as long as we covered shipping! Y'all I got all of this stuff for only $15, when it would have been $170!!! Needless to say I was just ecstatic! Sky Blue Linen Paper, Metallic White Pearl and Gold envelopes, Gold Envelopments, Backing Paper for invitations, and tons of more envelopes!
I had been talking to Kyle about how we desperately needed some good candles that really smelled up our house... and Yankee candles are the way to go! My friend Jen had printed out a Yankee Candle coupon for me, buy 2 get 2 free! Well I noticed that the Christmas scents are on sale at BBB for $18 instead of $25 so I was able to use my coupon with their sale. So we got 4 large jar candles (2 Christmas scents, 2 regular) for $46 instead of 4 for $102!! What a deal!!
Lastly, I had to show you guys my new 2010 calendar that I just ordered off of Etsy. One blog that I absolutely adore is Oh So Beautiful Paper, gosh everything they post I literally drool over. Anyways she was posting her favorite 2010 calendars and I just had to order one. I love all the illustrations and letterpress techniques that Paisley Tree Press did in theirs. They are little 5x8 sheets that you hang from a ribbon ... just so cute!
And the creative packaging it came in (tissue paper and thread with a sticker)! Love it!
And those are all my fun purchases lately :)
5 comments:
I love all your purchases, and especially the candles! If it makes you happy, then, I'm happy too! Love you.
I WOULD KILL FOR THOSE ENVELOPES!!!!!!!
and that calendar, dont even get me started!!!!!
hahaha. nick is so funny.
good job getting some deals! :)
we love 'balsam and cedar' from yankee candle so much, i probably would have bought four of those! :)
Isn't April the best? She designed and printed our wedding invitation suite for us. Love her.
Wahoo! Deals are the best! Way to go! You STOLE all that stuff!
Post a Comment
Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!