Friday, August 27, 2010

Amy and Matt have moved away :(

The first friend that we told about the baby was Amy, as she brought us dinner the day after we got back from St. John. She knew we were trying, and as soon as she heard Kyle talk about going in the hot tub and not me--- she knew the reason why! Amy is exactly 4 weeks ahead of me, due in February!
Us showing the size of our 'babies' (which we were both SO off I think)
Amy and I had our "date nights" weekly when both of our husbands were traveling. We would call each other and plan 'whats for dinner' just like we would with our spouses. Even Tyson was in love with her. These are some pictures from our last "date night", I think Tyson knew it was the last time he would get to cuddle with her. He was all over her, it was hilarious!
Matt received a promotion to sell to Walmart (instead of Home Depot like he was doing). Sadly that means Amy and Matt would have to move to Arkansas, as that is where Walmart is headquartered. About a month ago, we had a going away party with bbq chicken sandwiches, beans, coleslaw and fruit. Chris and Kathleen came to join in the fun too! We played "buzz word" and laughed so hard all night. What great friends they are to us!
Here are the girls:
And the guys:
We miss you both already, but are so thankful for the few months we did get to spend together! We'll be back together soon ;)

4 comments:

Tara said...

What a fun night! I know that you miss Amy so much but hopefully you'll get to see them soon, maybe a playdate once both babies arrive?

Linda said...

I know you two will be missing each other and talking about babies long distance...yeah gmail chat! Think you two are soul mates for sure!!

Sara said...

so sad your good friend is gone!!! :( at least we know from experience that long distance friendships can last!

amy gb said...

LEAH! This made me tear up! I miss you so much!!!! Your purse picture made me laugh out loud! I love you sweet Leah! Now that I have my MAC we need to video chat :)

- amy

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails