Leah & Kyle, we are just so excited for you both!!! Praying for you Leah during this time and praying that you start feeling better soon! Love you all very much and we are looking forward to seeing you and this sweet baby grow!! :)
yeah!!!! looks like there is only one in there? congratulations. you guys are going to be awesome parents. enjoy this time you have together. go on a few more amazing trips. love ya. hope you are feeling good.
Weeee!!!!! SO EXCITED for you guys!! You guys will definitely be the best parents ever, and we can't wait to go through this next stage of life with you guys!! Love you!
We are so excited for you guys and that we can officially start sharing with everyone!!! We pray for little baby Guenther every night and the kids looked at the pictures this morning on the computer and said, "Oh cousin!" (And that they love you too!) Can't wait to officially meet him/her in March!
Praying for your pregnancy, for the continued development of your little one, and that you start feeling better very soon!
oh my goodness!!!! leah! I couldn't be more happier for you and Kyle both! This is such EXCITING NEWS! :) Oh my, seriously, I'm so happy I'm a little teary eyed :)
Great-grandchild number eight on the way. I am so happy for you and Kyle. Can't wait to find out if it will be a boy or girl. Love all three of you so very much!
Woo hoo! I was wondering when you two were gonna get around to adding to the Baker/Guenther brood. Congratulations! :) I pray everything goes according to God's plan as you journey through this fantastic part of life!
okay, it's only nap time, but i feel totally behind on this news after seeing the million comments on the blog. you know what's funny? tara mentioned that you might be considering a bambino some time this year, and i literally thought about you TODAY. believe it. i am SOOOOO excited for you. congratulations and i hope you feel amazing.
YAY congrats! how fun to be due in march together :) i know you have a huge resource in tara, but if you ever want to chat pregnancy/babies, i am all ears! prayinging for lots of rest and no nausea!
Kyle and Leah... We are thrilled that we will soon have a precious child who is the product of the Guenther/Baker families! An absolute blessing from God!what a lucky baby it will be! Can't wait! Yippeee!
42 comments:
Great pictures of "little ez". Congratulations kiddo and Kyle!!!!
Congratulations!
WHAT?!?! CONGRATS!!!!! I'm so excited for you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congratulations Kyle & Leah! You guys are going to make awesome parents! :)
YES!!! I knew you guys were approaching the time when you would be starting a family. So exciting!
Yay! Congratulations and I hope pregnancy has been treating you well. :)
Leah & Kyle, we are just so excited for you both!!! Praying for you Leah during this time and praying that you start feeling better soon! Love you all very much and we are looking forward to seeing you and this sweet baby grow!! :)
YAY!!! Congratulations! How exciting! Wishing you all the best and hope pregnancy is treating you well.
yeah!!!! looks like there is only one in there? congratulations. you guys are going to be awesome parents. enjoy this time you have together. go on a few more amazing trips. love ya. hope you are feeling good.
CONGRATULATIONS! And it looks like one! ;)
Weeee!!!!! SO EXCITED for you guys!! You guys will definitely be the best parents ever, and we can't wait to go through this next stage of life with you guys!! Love you!
I'm so happy for you both. What is the planned arrival date? Aunt Sherry
WAAAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We are so excited for you guys and that we can officially start sharing with everyone!!! We pray for little baby Guenther every night and the kids looked at the pictures this morning on the computer and said, "Oh cousin!" (And that they love you too!) Can't wait to officially meet him/her in March!
Praying for your pregnancy, for the continued development of your little one, and that you start feeling better very soon!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm SOOOO happy for you guys!! That is AWESOME!!! Congrats!
Yay! So happy for the two of you! You are going to be such a wonderful mom to your little one!
LEAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations to you and Kyle! I am beyond thrilled for you both! Love love love to the Guenther family :)
oh my goodness!!!! leah! I couldn't be more happier for you and Kyle both! This is such EXCITING NEWS! :) Oh my, seriously, I'm so happy I'm a little teary eyed :)
You go girl!!! (and Kyle too!) So excited for you both!!
Can't wait to meet grandchild #5 in March! Love you little mommy!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!! I'M SOOOOO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!! :)
Congratulations!!! So excited for you both. Can't wait to watch the little one grow.
Holy smokes! EXITED FOR U KIDS!!! well, ur kid(s)CONGRATS!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :) That is very exciting!!
No way!!! congratulations!
Hip hip hooray!!! Congrats you two! XOXO
Great-grandchild number eight on the way. I am so happy for you and Kyle. Can't wait to find out if it will be a boy or girl. Love all three of you so very much!
Congratulations gorgeous! Yippee!
Congratulations!! :)
Woo hoo! I was wondering when you two were gonna get around to adding to the Baker/Guenther brood. Congratulations! :) I pray everything goes according to God's plan as you journey through this fantastic part of life!
okay, it's only nap time, but i feel totally behind on this news after seeing the million comments on the blog. you know what's funny? tara mentioned that you might be considering a bambino some time this year, and i literally thought about you TODAY. believe it. i am SOOOOO excited for you. congratulations and i hope you feel amazing.
YAY congrats! how fun to be due in march together :) i know you have a huge resource in tara, but if you ever want to chat pregnancy/babies, i am all ears! prayinging for lots of rest and no nausea!
Whoo hoo! We are going to be some hott mommas! :)
Kyle and Leah... We are thrilled that we will soon have a precious child who is the product of the Guenther/Baker families! An absolute blessing from God!what a lucky baby it will be! Can't wait! Yippeee!
Aww...that's great! So happy for you!!
Congratulations!! What a wonderful little secret! :)
So happy to hear this news!! Congratulations to both of you. Can't wait to meet the newest family member in March. Praying for the three of you.
Oh boy, I still can't believe it. This is going to be entertaining.
Congrats!!!
Praise the Lord! Congratulations you guys :)
So wonderful! Congratulations Leah!!
aweeee congrats!!!
Andrea
www.dreawood.com
Post a Comment
Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!