The Transplant Journey Begins
Today is the day. The day we've been talking and praying about for months now. The day that begins the bone marrow transplant process for my dad. He goes to Duke Radiology by 8:00 this morning to have his port removed and have a Hickman catheter placed. He is admitted to the hospital for his first high dose chemo and will stay overnight to be monitored. Please pray he will have no adverse complications and that the side effects are manageable, as we have no clue what this high dose chemo will be like.
Please check that for specific prayer requests and updates to everything going on. Our family appreciates your support and prayers more than you know!!
7 comments:
Thinking about you today (and always). You have an amazing, strong, faithful family... and your Dad will do GREAT! Love you!
Thinking about you and praying for you. We love you guys!!
Praying for you and your family!
Thinking about you and praying for you and your family.
I will be praying for your dad and you and your family. I hope everything goes well!
Leah,
I stumbled on your blog a few months ago through blogger. I admire the relationship that you have with your family and am praying that your dad reacts well to treatment and will soon be on the road to recovery!
We're definitely praying for you guys!
Post a Comment
Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!