It's the Dad Life...
Thank you all so much for your comments yesterday, they were all so encouraging!! I'm still trying to get my act together for some blog posts, so while you're waiting I thought I would share this video. My brother Nick sent it to Kyle a couple months ago as "something to look forward to", and it is HILARIOUS. Enjoy!!
7 comments:
That is so funny, and so accurate!
that is SOO funny!!!
I guess what makes it so funny is...IT'S TRUE! Hee, hee...Kyle needs to make his own video a month or two after the baby arrives!
joe totally only owns gas station sunglasses. :)
i've seen this before and love the splash pad part... so funny!
Yep, its true. Jamie fits so many of the descriptions to a tee! But the best part is that I know Kyle will embrace "the dad life" just as much as Jamie has. It truly is a life of joy:)
That's hysterical! And of course Nick found it, ha!! I love it.
Philip says its scary how true it is!
I saw this a few months ago and totally forgot about it. Thanks for the Friday night laugh!
Post a Comment
Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!