On the Wednesday that I turned 10 weeks (August 11th), we emailed my closest friends at work and asked them to come down to give their opinion on our new catalog design. Jen held up the designs and said "Aren't these beautiful? But this isn't what we got you all down here for" and then I spoke up and told them the news. Everyone was SO EXCITED.
I think the funniest thing was about a week before hand I went out to lunch with a bunch of these girls. I ended up getting sick in Jasons Deli, and everyone's reaction at the table was "ARE YOU PREGNANT?" I of course put on my best 'lying face' and said "no". One of my friends, Keisha, even said "well that wasn't convincing" haha. Anyways it was funny to see their reactions as they were all SO right!
Jen, Lacey and Donna brought in drinks, cookies and cupcakes!


6 comments:
Such a fun day!! I loved how excited everyone was when they heard the news!!! :)
What a cute way to share your big news! I love your work place!
You are so cute, Leah! And I must thank you because you are feeding my "love to read about pregnancy" obsession that I have!!! LOL! Keep the posts coming!!! :-)
How awesome to have such supportive coworkers and friends! What a sweet thing to do for you and baby G!
Love it!!! What a wonderful celebration!
How wonderful to have such a wonderful work environment and supportive coworkers! Such a nice celebration for you and Baby G!
Post a Comment
Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!