He has such a full head of hair it's unbelievable! Kyle and I kept forgetting that there was a baby in the room as all he did was SLEEP! At the end he cried just a little, and he really sounded like a kazoo... it was crazy! We loved holding him!
California - It's raining again!!!
10 years ago

7 comments:
How precious! Look at all that hair!
What a handsome boy and such a special time for the Guenther/Cress/Clifton clans! Love the pictures and look at those three black doggies! When did Raven get grey hair around her muzzle?
You two look like naturals ;-)! Congratulations to the G family!
So cute!!
So adorable!
Gunney is a cutie, and I can't get over that head full of hair either! So glad that you all were able to come up and meet him in person...and I agree with Mindy, you guys are naturals!
that hair is awesome! Thanks for letting your sweet husband make the trip to L-ville. He was such a great support to Chris!
Post a Comment
Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!