One of my goals this week after work, was to put up all of our Christmas decorations! I feel like as soon as I get them up, it's time for them to come down and since we have so many other projects going on, I only put up the necessities! I do have up all my nativities set up, I just didn't take pictures of those for this post!
Here is our tree. We went for the $39 Home Depot tree this year instead of cutting down our own in Boone. Unfortunately, it looks a little like a Charlie Brown Christmas tree with holes everywhere, but it adds character:)
And here is our mantle with our stockings for our current family of 5 (Tyson & the cats of course)! Can't wait to add Emery's embroidered stocking next year!! (YES I planned ahead last year and bought 3 other matching stockings that aren't shown!)
And here are our outside decorations! Candle in every window and garland wrapped around the porch with bows at the end.I am very proud of the decorations this year because I did them ALL BY MYSELF, Kyle didn't touch any part of them. Where was he do you ask? I'll leave you with this picture...
Don't worry a blog post is coming next week about it. Just picture: dust blowing like in the Sahara around our entire house, smoke alarm going off, neighbors homes smelling like gas, and one exhausted husband. It's been a long week we'll just put it that way!
Do y'all have your Christmas decorations up already?


10 comments:
Everything looks so pretty! Good job! And I LOVE the stockings (and the fact that you bought 3 extra is super cute).
Awww they look great! And I actually like the tree A LOT :)
You did a great job Leah! And sometimes, simple is best! I'm a bit worried about the neighbor's houses smelling like gas. Does that mean he hit a gas main? Oh my...poor Kyle must be exhausted!
Mom it was no gas leak!! Don't worry!
WOW! Great decorating by yourself!
It looks beautiful Leah! I love the way the outside of your home looks with the twinkle lights in the garland. That's something that I've thought about adding to ours too:) Love you!
Beautiful...I was just working on my Christmas decorations post, haha! I love Christmas time and deorating. There is nothing better...well maybe decorating a little girl's nursery?! Hehe!
so beautiful and tasteful but I have to worry with your mom.. sounds like this bathroom closet conversion got a little wild!
Beautiful tree! I don't see any holes in your tree..not bad for 39 bucks.
Love your Nutcracker stocking holders and your a dnacer also...I was also and now my little girl is one.
I still haven't got all my decor out but hopefully I will...after the weekend of Nutcracker I hope to have it all done next week.
Have a great weekend!
PS...your word verification must know you...I had to type in "crib"
hooray for christmas decorations. your place looks magical!
Post a Comment
Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!