I found this recipe in a magazine, tried it out last week and loved it so I wanted to share! It's so cold outside, warm hearty meals always taste so good.... not to mention it's an easy recipe to make!
Stove Top Classic One-Dish Chicken Bake with Vegetables
Ingredients:
1 2/3 cups hot water
1 pkg (6 oz) Stove Top Stuffing Mix for Chicken
1 1/2 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
1 can (10 3/4 oz) condensed cream of chicken soup
1/3 cup sour cream
1 1/2 cups shredded low-moisture part-skim mozzarella cheese
1 pkg. (16 oz) frozen mixed vegetables, thawed, drained
Directions:
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Add hot water to stuffing mix; stir just until moistened. Set aside.
Place chicken in 3-qt. baking dish. Mix soup, sour cream, cheese and vegetables; spoon over chicken. Top with prepared stuffing.
Bake 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Makes 6 servings, about 1 1/3 cups each.

6 comments:
Yum! I love easy dinners!
Dang, I might need to try that TONIGHT!
Oh, Leah. This one sounds so good. I love mixed vegetables. Was the chicken tender?
This looks yummy! Thanks for sharing all these great and easy recipes the last couple of weeks. I love trying new things to eat.
We used to make something similar but haven't for a while. We tried this one tonight...YUMMY!
I am going to try this recipe tonight! Thanks for sharing :)
Post a Comment
Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!