My dad used to always joke that he was a walking ATM for his three kids, especially as we grew older and were involved in so many activities. Well, the other day I looked up and saw that Emery had found Kyle's wallet and pulled out a credit card. She was so proud of herself... oh man it's starting early!
California - It's raining again!!!
10 years ago


6 comments:
Oh my goodness, she is so cute! She has perfect little girl hair!! Love those cute curls!
So cute! My dad used to say the same thing, as he had two daughters and now he has four granddaughters already! Lol, my dad still continues to tell us girls that if we are ever with him, we should never have to pay a dime! I love my Dad!
Watch out...a girl and a credit card are a dangerous duo...hehe! I remember those 'walking ATM' days! She is so cute!
Oh how I remember those days and that saying! Just this last weekend, I was wearing my "Bank of Dad - Sorry we are closed" T-shirt that I inherited from Gramps. I am so glad that Kyle gets to enjoy that feeling of uncontrollable sharing of one's earnings! It was so good to see you and little E this last weekend. Love, Grandpa
I was just going to write that same thing, Dad. I can't believe you were wearing the shirt and then Leah posts this! How funny!
That Em sure is a cutie :) Watch out Kyle because it'll be hard to resist that smile... I have a feeling she might be wielding that credit card often :)
trouble...and how can you say no to that sweet face??
Post a Comment
Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!