If y'all haven't had a chance to look at the top tabs of our blog lately, go now! I've spent the last week trying to organize some of our specific posts into page for easy access! Now instead of clicking on the recipe label on our sidebar, you can click our "Recipe" link up top and see all the ones I've posted organized by category. On top of that, I compiled all of Emery's posts into one page as well, called "Emery". Specifically, all of my pregnancy week-by-week surveys and her monthly updates for her first year. I am so excited to have these all in one place now for easy searching!
And since no post is great without pictures, here is one of our most recent methods of organization for Em's toys downstairs. Our living room is tiny and they were stacked against the wall, looking really cluttered and chaotic. I went to Michaels and bought 3 baskets to fit perfectly under our coffee table.
So here they are with the toys:
Emery knows exactly where to find them still :)
But don't let the pictures fool you... our house still looks like this a lot of the time. Yes that is Tyson underneath the book and I'm not sure what happened to Emery's pants!
Happy Friday!






7 comments:
The last picture brought back memories of how my house looked most of the time when your mom and her brothers were little, right up until it was time for Grandpa to come home. I will see if this posts. I have terrible time typing your two words, and usually give up. Love you!
Love the new organization...both in your tabs and in Em's toys! It will be soooo much easier to find a recipe (you have made alot of yummy things!) and to look back at Em's growth. Glad you threw in that last picture so everyone knows that you too are normal when it comes to having a toddler in the house...hehe!
That last picture is priceless! That's what our house looks like too. Isn't it amazing how fast kids can get all the toys out?!?
Love your bins and organization! Way to go!!
It looks great! I love Tyson under the book...so cute!
Mom said that you had done a lot of work organizing your blog, especially all the recipes. It looks great! I really like the toy baskets (baskets are part of your genetic makeup...remember all of mom's?)and laughed out loud when Em found them and started emptying them out. Em is such a cutie! Love you! Grandpa
Love the organization but our house looks like a zoo most of the time as well. It's almost impossible to keep up!
I love the tab organization! It looks like it took forever, but it's so easy to reference. I appreciate it because I know I've went back to look at things!
Post a Comment
Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!