I've been taking pictures with my phone lately for so many things, so I want to make sure I don't forget to post them! Here are some randoms of what we've been up to!
- Hiking to the creek in the battlefield a lot. Emery loves tickling Kyle's neck to get a reaction out of him, it's so funny.
- Tyson got an ear infection and severe eye allergies at the same time, poor guy! (Yes this was the same week that Kyle was out of town-- ahh our kids were falling apart!)
- Lots of bike rides:
- Flying after church:
- Going for rides in my tricycle from Aunt Kerry & Uncle Brad:
- Lots of walks lead by our fearless 1 year old:
- Grilling out with family:
- Picnics in the Square
But most of all just enjoying this adorable little girl :)












2 comments:
You and I both did random iPhone pics on the same day! Looks like ya'll have been having such fun!
Can't get enough of these pictures...love them! Poor Tyso...hope he's all cleared up!
Post a Comment
Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!