While we were home in Raleigh we also got to celebrate our nephew, Caleb, turning 1! He is so cute and so big, I just can't believe he's already one. Here is "Mr. One-derful" himself!
Brad's mom, Julia, made both his smash cake and cake for all the guests. So cute and delicious!
Singing and blowing out his candle!
He didn't know what to think of the icing!
But then got the hang of it and was so cute sharing with everyone!
Oh and I have to share some sweet cousin moments we caught too. Here's Caleb hugging Em:
And then Gunney came in for a big hug too. Still can't believe all our kiddos are so close in age! Happy Birthday Caleb, we love you!
9 comments:
Looks like it was a great day, happy birthday little dude!
What a special day for Mr.One-derful! Love the cakes and the cuddles!
So cute! Happy birthday Caleb!
OM gosh! Lauren and I thought that pic of Gunney hugging Emery and Caleb was too cute!
Happy 1st birthday to Caleb!
Love you sweetheart! I'm so glad I get to keep up with you on here.
Love the birthday pictures and the cousins having fun together!
that last photo is priceless!
i love emery's dress and that the cousins are all so close.
Aw thanks for this adorable update, Leah! Love you! xo
Post a Comment
Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!