Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Baking for Christmas gifts!

For the past 3 years I've been enjoying making little gifts for our friends with different recipes and packaging (you can see them all here). This year I went the easiest route and did Peppermint Bark. I've heard of this recipe from so many people but had never tried it myself! It was very very easy!

So first Kyle crushed up the candy canes with a hammer:
While I melted the white chocolate:
Mix it together and put in a pan! (Oh and you can put peppermint extract in the melted chocolate as well) Then sprinkle some extras on top:
I used some cute velvet bags that I had gotten for free from my company, made little tags for them, and stuck in a candy cane! (I put the peppermint bark in little resealable plastic bags inside the velvet ones)
SUPER EASY this year!

2 comments:

Tara said...

Very yummy and oh so cute too!

Piecing it back together said...

Just came across your blog and love it! I put together little packages with sweet treats every year during the holidays for my friends too! I'm looking forward to doing it again this year and I'm already trying to decide what to make for them - peppermint bark is definitely a contender :)

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails