Monday, December 28, 2009

Card Swap!

This year I participated in a card swap with 5 other ladies from around the globe! I actually signed up for it off of a blog that I follow and I guess they divided everyone up into little groups so we wouldn't have to make that many. It was neat making cards out of scraps that I had laying around. No printer or computer designing at all... kind of nice :)

So the rules were just do send anything creative, and you could attach a recipe if you would like. As long as you send it out by Dec 15th at the latest. WELL I ended up sending mine out Dec 23rd so I made it "Happy New Years" cards instead of Christmas ones. I guess better late than never right?! haha

So here are the cards I got in the mail:




And here was mine that I sent out! I just cut some scrapbooking paper up, punched some holes, tied some ribbon, and used spray adhesive to put in some white paper for my note on the inside Very easy!

The inside where I wrote my notes:
The backs:
Very fun-- I'm glad I did it!

1 comments:

Sara said...

very cool... i love how all the ones you got are so different from each other.

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails