We have nativities up everywhere... love willow tree!
And here is our tree, Kyle has officially named him "Manie"! It's bigger than we've ever gotten (and last week it fell over while Kyle was out of town... and yes I called him crying b/c there was water everywhere, some broken ornaments and it's SO heavy I could barely lift it), but we just LOVE our tree. Everywhere we travel we have been trying to get ornaments from, so here is our Belize one from our cruise and Wyoming one from our Teton Trip.
These are our most recent purchases from Kohls after thanksgiving sale. I just love them, they are on our mantle ;)
We bought a wreath in Boone when we were getting our tree... I'm not sure why I let myself do that since I'm definitely capable of making one myself with our tree trimmings... BUT we did anyways. I bought some pretty red berry vines and twisted them around the wreath to make it more interesting and colorful. This is what's on our front door! (a little funny story. Our front door has 3 little windows up top. The wreath sticks up halfway up the windows so when Tyson looks at the door from the kitchen he starts growling and creeping towards the door. He thinks it's somebodies head EVERY TIME haha)
And here are the rest of our outdoor decorations!
MAN WE LOVE CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS!!
5 comments:
I couldn't agree more with you- There is something magical about Christmas decorations, twinkle lights, scented candles, and Christmas carols! I love them too!
Your decorations look so beautiful! I love the way the outside looks and that you all collect ornaments from everywhere you go! Love it!
We go to Boone every year to get our Christmas tree too. I sure miss that place. Lovely decorations and I am with you, there's something magical about Christmas decorations.
Love all your decorations! You (and Kyle) did a great job and I'm so glad you got to enjoy putting it all up this year!
looks wonderful!
and buhhh, of course the tree had to fall down when kyle wasn't home!
Since I didn't get to see them in person, I am so glad you posted pictures of your decorations. They are just beautiful! I think you and Kyle should get a prize!
Post a Comment
Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!