Yesterday was awesome, just so much fun to celebrate our 3 years of being married together! Kyle made shrimp risotto for dinner and it was delicious! We then opened our cards & presents-- Kyle gave me the most beautiful diamond loop earrings! The only jewelry I own above $10 are my wedding rings, so it's even more special to have earrings that match from Kyle as well. For his present, I got his watch fixed and I was so glad to surprise him with it... he's the hardest person to surprise ever (yes and in turn that means his gifts ALWAYS trump mine). We then headed to go see The Blind Side. It was amazing just like everyone said, SUCH a good movie!! We ended the night with Coldstone (we are still using Kyle's gift card from Kerry & Brad!!). It was a wonderful way to celebrate for sure. Thank you for all of your Happy Anniversary wishes, that was so sweet!
We had been looking into renting a cabin in the North Georgia mountains this coming weekend, but it just doesn't make sense since we are part owners of a cabin in NC and could just stay there! We actually have our cabin over New Years so we decided to celebrate up there for our anniversary. It'll be our first time going up to the cabin without any guests, and we are really excited about enjoying it just the 3 of us (Tyson of course!). We are really looking forward to it!!
California - It's raining again!!!
10 years ago
5 comments:
Your new years plans sound PERFECT! Just the two of you, no distractions, crisp cold mountains.....JEALOUS!
You deserve it!
Happy Anniversary Leah & Kyle!
I'm so glad that you liked the Blind Side!!! We almost had cold stone after the movie too!
Can't wait to see your diamond earrings in person, and I'm so glad that you were able to find a jeweler to fix his watch. Way to go surprising him!!!
See you next week!!! Love ya!
Happy Anniversary, it sounds like a great day, can't wait to see a pic of the earrings! Kyle did Great! Your cabin sounds great and like the perfect way to celebrate!
Sounds perfect! You guys most definitely deserve it!
Happy Anniversary Leah! I think it's so funny that you and your sister saw the same movie for your anniversary date. Great minds, I guess? Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment
Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!