Our New Stockings!!
I am so excited about these!! I actually bought 6 stockings the day after Christmas last year at Target, they were on MEGA sale. We have 2 ivory, 2 reds and 2 greens. My friend Jen's sister-in-law has an embroidery machine and since I'm a font freak it took a little while (she had to send me her entire font library so I could choose hahah) but I LOVE the way they came out. Now I just have to find a stocking hanger for Tyson's that matches our other two! Don't you love how it's hanging from our garland right now :)
10 comments:
These are So Cute! What a great after Christmas find!!
First of all: are Puck and Elle your shunned children? Tyson gets a stocking but not the cats???? You are a horrible mother. :)
Second of all: does that mean you're going to have three human children???? Because if you are, then it's time to get busy working toward that.
So jealous! I love those stockings! I wanted them but they were sold out. I'm using my lack of stockings to be the reason I've done NO decorating.
Nice font choice. :o)
HAHA you are so right!!! I am a terrible mother. They aren't necessarily our "shunned children" and they do have little stockings that we put cat nip in... but that's about it hahaha.
Yeah the plan is for 2-3 kids, but we are still young Sara!!
Way to be a future planner, Leah! I bought 6 stockings when I found ones for our family, and we'll be needing all of them by next Christmas:) Love the fonts you chose too!
oh my goodness. stockings for unborn children. i'm with sara, better get crackin'.
I love the font!! Great choice and such cute stockings!
Leah - Check out Lands End for stocking hangers...
http://www.landsend.com/ix/index.html?store=le&action=newSearch&search=stocking+hanger&imageField.x=17&imageField.y=6
very pretty Leah! Yeah, it looks like Tyson is spoiled rotten with his own stocking and all.
Love the stockings and all the chatter about you buying six! I'm with Cassidy, get crackin', Tara's brood needs some more cousins!
Post a Comment
Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!