Wow, Tyson could pose for a hunting magazine for sure...so handsome!!!
Haha Yay Tyson! Tuey thinks he looks smashing. :-)
What a handsome doggy you have!!! Love these pictures!
that first one is so handsome!
Tyson is such a handsome one. I would love to have professional pictures taken of our pups. Maybe one day.
he is such a cute doggie!!
Great pics of Tyso!
dog glamour shots... hahahahahahwhat a stud
also reading the comments here im pretty sure more people have just called tyson handsome than I have gotten over my entire life... owned
hey! what an awesome dog...I want one.yes the pack the buses full, and that ride was for about an hour and a half...it made for many many interesting situations, but I had a ton of fun. I hope things are going great for you Leah, I'm sure they are!
LOVE it! when you get a chance... hop on over to my blog! http://www.nancyrayblog.com
Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!
11 comments:
Wow, Tyson could pose for a hunting magazine for sure...so handsome!!!
Haha Yay Tyson! Tuey thinks he looks smashing. :-)
What a handsome doggy you have!!! Love these pictures!
that first one is so handsome!
Tyson is such a handsome one. I would love to have professional pictures taken of our pups. Maybe one day.
he is such a cute doggie!!
Great pics of Tyso!
dog glamour shots... hahahahahah
what a stud
also reading the comments here im pretty sure more people have just called tyson handsome than I have gotten over my entire life... owned
hey! what an awesome dog...I want one.
yes the pack the buses full, and that ride was for about an hour and a half...it made for many many interesting situations, but I had a ton of fun. I hope things are going great for you Leah, I'm sure they are!
LOVE it!
when you get a chance... hop on over to my blog! http://www.nancyrayblog.com
Post a Comment
Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!