Saturday, December 19, 2009

Busy Busy little elves!!

YEAHHHH I've finally finished our Christmas Cards!
Would you like to see my workshop? Here is where I have my printer set up (printing off a roll rather than cut paper = cheaper). So I designed & printed the fronts, cut the fronts with my trusty exacto, designed & printed the backs, cut the backs with the exacto (wanted to print double sided but it wouldn't work on photo paper... it likes to smear), spray adhesive-d the back to the front, stuff all the envelopes, stamped all the envelopes, put our return address on all the envelopes and addressed all the envelopes. A LONG PROCESS that took me 2 days to complete.

Now I realize that I'm giving you a sneak peak of our cards so don't look too closely! haha

Also in the past couple weeks we have:
- Officially graduated from Newlyweds (completed the 2 year study) and attended the Christmas party! We are encouraged to join/form a small group with the other couples that graduated so I'll update about that when we do!

- Had our Christmas luncheon at KA with delicious food as always. Jennifer, our CEO, changed the words to the 12 days of Christmas once again this year to include a poem about our company with everyone's names in it.
Here she is reading it to us. Very cute :)
And our lovely favors on the tables:
- Went out to dinner at Ruths Chris with Kyle's boss Tim and his wife, Deidra. Since Tim and Kyle work in Atlanta and the rest of the company is in Memphis, we were able to go out for our own little Christmas party! Very nice!!

- Finished all of our Christmas present shopping and wrapped all the gifts! Don't you just love it when there are tons of presents under the tree? Especially when they are ALL FOR OTHER PEOPLE!?!

1 comments:

Tara said...

Wow, girl, you have been busy! Love the way your Christmas cards look- I can't wait to see it in person!!! And I'm so glad that you had so much fun at both work Christmas parties. Grandma and I just wrapped the gifts that we've purchased so far...only a few more to get and wrap!!! See you in 3 days!!!

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails