Our friend Taylor had some extra Braves tickets for Friday night, so we picked up him and his fiance, Courtney, along with his sister Julia from their house and headed to downtown ATL. We had made sandwiches and brought drinks with us so when we parked we ate dinner outside before heading into the game. It was a very smart decision since the food is so expensive inside the game!Taylor and Kyle:
The Braves were playing the Astros, and we won 4-2! After wards there was a fireworks show which is always fun to watch! I just love the atmosphere at Braves games!The girls: (Julia, Courtney and I)
This was my first time meeting Courtney but I've heard so much about her for the past 3 years. Her and Taylor will be having a baby girl in June and we are very excited for them! So glad they just bought a house off the Marietta square so we can hang out more!Courtney and Taylor:

2 comments:
One of the joys of living near Atlanta! So glad you were home to go, and being with new friends makes it all the better...plus the Braves won and you got to see fireworks...PERFECT!
That looked like so much fun!! I'm jealous you got to see the fireworks show!
Post a Comment
Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!