I don't see how Kyle keeps his hands off you.
So smart! I always just wear sunglasses, but this is even better!
How does wearing a pink shirt help slicing onions? Love you kiddo! Have a great day!
You crack me up! Very novel idea sweetie!
Hahaha Leah you are so cute! And clever!
I'm laughing out loud right now! I misread and thought your title said "How I clip coupons" and I couldn't figure out for the life of me why you were wearing goggles! Hilarious!!!And yes, a very novel idea to wear them when you are cutting onions!
Brillant!!!
Peeing.in.my.pants!
so funny! that will be something your kids look back and remember about you and laugh. :)
LOL! I don't know what is funnier.... the pic of you or Tara's comment! I love it & will definitely have to try this!
Glad you posted this! I'm going to have to try this.
TOTALLY stealing this idea. amazing!!
BWAHAHAHA....this CRACKS me up!! Whatever works!
don't own a pair of goggles, but I now have a fantastic reason to go out and get some!! :) You are so smart!
Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!
14 comments:
I don't see how Kyle keeps his hands off you.
So smart! I always just wear sunglasses, but this is even better!
How does wearing a pink shirt help slicing onions? Love you kiddo! Have a great day!
You crack me up! Very novel idea sweetie!
Hahaha Leah you are so cute! And clever!
I'm laughing out loud right now! I misread and thought your title said "How I clip coupons" and I couldn't figure out for the life of me why you were wearing goggles! Hilarious!!!
And yes, a very novel idea to wear them when you are cutting onions!
Brillant!!!
Peeing.in.my.pants!
so funny! that will be something your kids look back and remember about you and laugh. :)
LOL! I don't know what is funnier.... the pic of you or Tara's comment! I love it & will definitely have to try this!
Glad you posted this! I'm going to have to try this.
TOTALLY stealing this idea. amazing!!
BWAHAHAHA....this CRACKS me up!! Whatever works!
don't own a pair of goggles, but I now have a fantastic reason to go out and get some!! :) You are so smart!
Post a Comment
Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!