Yes that's right, Kyle makes most of our dinners during the week. Unfortunately, since I work on another planet, Kyle always gets home before I do. I get home around 7:15 (I workout most days after work to try and dodge traffic) and by then I'm starving. Kyle has learned and has dinner on the table for me when I walk in the door. I love that he cooks for us, he cleans the house, he does dishes... there are no "my chores" and "his chores". We both pitch in when we have time. Things are just so much easier when he's around... I could definitely get used to this :)Maybe one day I'll even share his recipe for orange chicken that he cooked for us last night!

12 comments:
My little brother is all grown up :)
I promise that chicken and rice tastes better than it looks...
Yeah husbands are the BEST! I love mine!!! :)
And that chicken and rice looks awesome btw!
maybe kyle can teach joe a thing or two... like how to turn on the oven and where we keep the milk. :)
Love your hubby too! Can you please move closer so you can have us over for dinner sometime...hehe!
I would love if my boyfriend did this. Currently all we eat when he "makes" dinner is frozen pizza and he can't even figure out my oven! Oy vey! LOL.
A husband who cooks and cleans is totally the best!
Kyle, thanks for taking such good care of my sister!
PS. Yes, I don't know what I'd do without my hubby. We,too, just pitch in and do whatever needs to be done. I'm so thankful to have a hubby that cooks, cleans, folds laundry, and changes diapers:) Not many guys are willing to do all that!
seriously, sometimes you two remind me so much of me and will it's scary! i wish we lived closer so we could hang out! maybe some day you'll move back to raleigh ?!
kudos to kyle for cooking so much. i'm thankful for my hubby who also pitches in around the house, and doesn't leave all the "house work" for me.
and i vote YES to that recipe! mmm orange chicken...
yes. husbands are the best. I don't know how I lived so long without Matt. Leah, shut it.
A tool guy that cooks! It does not get better than that! Tonight Jamie fixed shrimp linguine and it was delicious. Nick better marry a good cook! We love our Kyle!
That's my "boy"! I know Kyle really loves you with all his heart Leah to do all that! You two have a great relationship and I'm so very glad neither of you take it for granted! Love you both.
xoxox
Post a Comment
Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!