Kyle and I have been wanting to eat healthier for a while now, but with traveling as much as we have lately, it has been very difficult to plan our meals ahead of time. Along with that, all the recipes I found were delicious but were probably very high in fat and calories. THEN I found out about e-mealz from my friend Amy! It basically is a company that plans your meals for you (5 days a week), and you can sign up for regular family meals, low-fat, low-carb, etc plans that fit just what you/your family needs!I signed up for the Low-Fat meals for 2, from any store. Every week I download my 2 page pdf, the 1st page containing ingredients and instructions for every meal, and the 2nd page is your grocery list to buy all the ingredients. It. is. AWESOME!
Here is an example of what I was just talking about. You can click the image to enlarge:
Anyways it really is good for portion control and for eating vegetables. I am trying my hardest to like more vegetables, and at least with these recipes I am venturing outside my comfort zone and trying new things!This was our meal last night... chicken pizza with a spinach salad:
Just in this meal alone we ate more veggies/fruits then we ever have in our dinners... green peppers, onions, tomatoes, sun dried tomatoes, and a spinach salad on the side! WOAH watch out!OH and if you sign up to buy from a certain store they'll give you the breakdown of how much it all costs... BONUS for all the grocery gamers out there :)
The best part of this is that it's only $5 a month!! What a deal! (When I signed up, I even googled "coupon code" and found a coupon to make it even cheaper!). Hope you enjoy it as much as we do!
7 comments:
Leah, this is AMAZING. I have been looking for something just like this, I can't wait to try it!
Very cool. I might have to give this a try! Thanks for sharing. Love you!
Wow!! That pizza looks amazing!
that's really cool! whenever i make a menu plan my week goes so much better. i would love for someone to tell me what to buy and what to cook. love it.
That is such a COOL idea. I have been looking for something just like this. I follow the Weight Watchers point system and I see they have that!! RIGHT ON! Thanks for sharing!
This is AWESOME!! I can't wait to start using it!
the pizza looks delish!
Post a Comment
Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!