Thursday, May 20, 2010

Top 3 Thursday: Apps

This Thursday is your Top 3 Apps on your smart phone!

1) WORDS WITH FRIENDS. My brother introduced my whole family to it and now we can't get enough. My mom, dad, sister, brother, husband, and grandma all play each other and love it. I think I have normally 15 games total going on with family and friends.

2) SHAZAM. I've talked about this one before, but I just love that it'll give me the title and artist to any song. Kyle and I use this all the time when we are watching our tv shows.

3) PANDORA. I think it's the coolest thing ever. Kyle's car has an outlet to plug in your iphone, so we always listen to pandora instead of the radio since we both hate commercials so much. It introduces you to new artists as well which we love.
So those are mine, what would yours be? Hopefully you can introduce me to new ones!

3 comments:

Big EZ said...

Recently it has been iphone game apps:
- Words with friends
- Flood-it
- Nintaii

These iphone games were a great distraction during my recent extended vacation stay at the Rex Marriott. Love you kiddo.

Tara said...

Words with Friends is my #1 most definitely! I also find that I use the Facebook App as well as my Email App a ton on my iPhone! And I love the OneTap Movies and Local Eats too!

Linda said...

You know we all love Words with Friends...other than that I have enjoyed using the camera on my iphone and sending the pics to my email, and letting the Nats play games. I need someone to show me how to do music...

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails