Last Friday I met Lacey, Andrea and Angela downtown at the Fernbank Museum for Martini's and Imax! We hadn't been in a while, and it was the perfect atmosphere for a girls' night!Our movie started at 9, so we met an hour before to have a girly drink and listen to the music underneath the dinosaur bones! The Kayla Taylor Quartet was performing (jazz music), so we had a really fun time taking pictures and watching people dance.
Did I mention Lacey hooked us up with "buy one get one free" tickets? If you are in Atlanta, become a fan of M & I on Facebook and during the whole month of May it's buy 1 ticket, get 1 ticket free! ($6 instead of $12)
Lacey's drink was BY FAR the best choice. It was called "Banana Split" and tasted JUST like one. Made us all crave some ice cream!!
Around 8:45 we headed up to get our seats for the movie, "Arabia". The movie was kind of random in parts, but I still learned a lot about the culture there. The film highlights on hajj—the largest human gathering on Earth—where every year three million Muslims travel to the holy city of Mecca to reiterate their devotion to Islam. It. was. Crazy. (and claustrophobic, and hot). But very cool to learn about.

2 comments:
I had so much fun!!! I loved Martinis & Imax- such a great girls night!!
You look so pretty in all these pictures, Leah!
Post a Comment
Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!