Monday, June 7, 2010

Fresh Corn and Avocado Salsa

THIS.SALSA.WAS.AMAZING. Kyle's best friend Chris is the king of guacamole and he introduced us to this Pioneer Woman recipe (click here to see her version). I literally could have eaten the entire bowl in one sitting!!

Fresh Corn & Avocado Salsa

Ingredients
• 4 ears Sweet Corn

2 whole Very Firm Avocados, Diced
1/2 Red Onion, Diced
1/2 Jalapeno, Seeded And Finely Diced
1/2 Hot Chili Pepper, Seeded And Finely Diced
1 whole Juice Of Lime
Plenty Of Chopped Cilantro
Salt To Taste
1 Tablespoon Vinegar
1 teaspoon Sugar (optional)

Preparation Instructions
Slice kernels off the corn, and combine it with all remaining ingredients in a bowl. Cover and refrigerate before serving.
I had to include a picture of Kyle helping!
Hope you enjoy it as much as we did!!

5 comments:

Bonnie Widmaier said...

oh looks delicious even at 7 o'clock in the morning! maybe thats just because im pregnant. :)

Tara said...

Yummy! That looks great! We've been making alot more fresh "salads" so we'll have to try this one out!

Lacey said...

That looks so delicious and healthy!!

Erin said...

I loooove PW. Her recipes are super fab.

Southern Belle Mama said...

I'll be trying this one! I just wish I'd thought to look earlier so I could put some on the tacos I'm making tonight. :)

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails