This week's Top 3 Thursday is PLACES TO SHOP. Most of you should know by now, I am NOT what you call "a shopper". Seriously I would probably say Kroger, Target and Walmart... sad I know.... I am so boring...1) REI. I'm actually surprised he doesn't have a part time job here on the weekends. He visits that store probably once a week, but luckily doesn't buy anything unless he gets approval from ME ;)
2) BACKCOUNTRY.COM. This is a website that sells every single piece of equipment that you could ever need for any outdoor sport.
3) STEEPANDCHEAP.COM. One outdoor gear deal at a time. A great place to pick up sunglasses, snowboards, clothes, shoes, etc.What would your favorite stores be?

6 comments:
EBay, EBay, and don't forget EBay!!!!
Gotta go with Kohl's on this one!
I knew Dad would say that!!!
And I think it is hilarious that you and I both married spenders! Hahaha!
Jamie and I went in REI this weekend and are going to eventually buy a tent for our family to go camping in... Maybe we'll use Kyle's REI love to keep an eye out for one on sale?!?
Love you guys! Can't wait to see you in 2 days!
I think I could wander around Target for hours just looking at everything. I would also have to say I'm still a Stein Mart girl at heart, though I don't get by there too much these days. My third store might have to be Tuesday Morning.
i read your mom's status..have a great trip to raleigh this weekend! :)
my top 3: target, ann taylor loft, and z gallerie. honorable mention: anthropologie. :)
Leah, really an unfair questions as Ladies 'go shopping' whereas men 'go buying". Browsing for hours is not typically a way men like to purchase items.....review quickly, look for deals, purchase and LEAVE. B's comment above supports this theory.
My favorite places to purchase are:
EBay, then Harbor Freight, then Ebay....I am addicted to Ebay. Click ,Click, Click and it shows up at your doorstep. Perfect. Purchasing in your sleepwear...while watching sports on TV.....Awesome!
Post a Comment
Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!