Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Rachel's Baby Shower

This past weekend Kyle and I headed up to Raleigh for Fathers Day! Kyle's sister Rachel was also having a shower that weekend so it just worked out perfectly that I was able to attend!
The shower was hosted by Kyle's mom and other sister, Kerry, and they did an amazing job with the decorations and food!!
Rachel got so much stuff, we really think she opened presents for almost 2 hours! Everyone gave her such great things-- but the cutest one was Mike's moms present... it was Mike's clothes that he wore home from the hospital!
Sisters shot! (Mike's sister, Kerry, Rachel, me and Tara)
So great to hang out with Tara again... I miss her so much. Love my sis!
Overall I think it was a group of 25 or so... I thought it was so nice of them to invite my whole family too.
We had a wonderful time, congratulations again Rachel!

6 comments:

Linda said...

Very nice shower...we thoroughly enjoyed seeing everyone and celebrating the 1st Guenther grandchild! Rachel looks amazing:)

TupeloLove said...

Aw, it looks like everything went so well! I love all the cute decorations! Congrats to Rachel!!

Lynsey said...

The decorations look great and looks like she was very blessed with all the gifts. Wishing her the best.

the girl in the red shoes said...

The decorations were so adorable! I love that diper cake. And both you and your sister look gorgeous in that picture!

Tara said...

Oh, I love you too Leah! I'm so glad that we were invited to such a wonderful shower. We are so excited for Rachel, and echo your comments about what a great job Mrs. Guenther and Kerry did with the shower. My mouth is still watering over all that yummy food!

Love ya!

Grandma said...

So glad I was invited to participate in all the fun. It was a great shower. Love ya too!

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails