Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Top 3 Thursday: Websites

I have sadly delayed posting this one because I'm having a hard time coming up with anything!! After an entire day of thinking about these, below are truly the websites I go to on a daily basis:

1) GMAIL. Not only does it organize your emails so nicely but you can also gchat with people. I love google :)

2) BANK OF AMERICA. I know I know, I'm so boring. I started hammering down on our budget in February and have been in charge of it ever since. It's actually addicting to me to keep track of it all (weird I know). I'm excited to have organized another part of our life and to see the difference in our savings account!

3) BLOGS! Anytime I'm 'browsing' the internet it's looking at blogs... period... I never look at anything else. Most of my friends blogs are on our sidebar, but I follow SO MANY more people (most of which I don't know who they are but LOVE them!) Some of my favorite ones to read are: Oh so Beautiful Paper, Wiley Valentine, Once Wed, The Lettered Cottage, The Pioneer Woman, Frugal Coupon Living, The Nester, Fly Through Our Window, Our Best Bites. I could keep going but it would take all night :)

What would your favorite websites be?

1 comments:

Lacey said...

Thank you for introducing me to gmail and blogger!!

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails